Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Blog Traffic

I am definitely new to the world of blogging. Yet, I know that I can't have a successful blog without readers. So, I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject and I've come to the conclusion to test Blog Rush. Blog Rush is a widget that's added to your blog to offer readers other blogs of interest. By having this on my blog, I will be placed in the mix on someone else's widget. Hopefully this will provide a bit more exposure.


For those of you that have the Blog Rush widget, what do you think of it so far? Has it made an overall difference?


I welcome all questions, comments, and suggestions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems like a good idea. It can't hurt anything at least, so I'll go ahead and try it.

Mat Calica said...

Chris-
The widget seems to be giving me a few extra hits, but nothing to boast about. I know a lot has to do with the ability to construct a good title. Nothing can substitute good 'old fashioned' work; trial and error.

Let me know how it works out for you.