Monday, September 24, 2007

Writing on a Passion

Every author that writes on the subject of blogging says the same thing; "Write what you know..." Which is similar to my Mom's saying, "Do what you love, and the money will follow..." This was especially hard for me. I have diverse interests, but I couldn't imagine myself writing on any one in particular daily. Determined, I set out everyday with a pencil, paper, and an open mind.

While driving to class, I would think about what bothers me, what interests me, and anything that's not constant; something that goes through changes. I finally found something I like.

As of today, I have officially begun my specific blog: Life via Taste. I absolutely LOVE food, cooking, and eating. I hope to find others out there with the same passion.

No comments: