Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Insomnia went Away...

When I got into film school, I knew. Before I ever transferred to the university, I knew. While I was still in high school, I knew! To succeed, I have to dive in headfirst and swim. I knew it was going to be a LOT of work, and take a lot of time. I knew it was going to be challenging, and I relished the opportunity. That was then.

They say I'm supposed to study 2 hours per unit. For one 3-unit class, I should study six hours throughout the week. That averages out to be less than an hour a day; not bad... I have EIGHTEEN units.

That comes out to THIRTY-SIX hours of studying. Over five hours daily, seven days a week. On top of my ten hour school days. I'm exhausted just talking about it.

On the plus side, my insomnia went away...

No comments: